Lightspeed customers can learn more about the Eze EMS trading platform.
Join us to learn about Eze EMS:
Are you an active trader seeking insights into features and functions of Eze EMS (formerly RealTick)? Eze EMS is a multi-asset trading platform for stocks, options, and futures. It is completely customizable and flexible for all trading styles with features and functionalities built for traders who have professional needs. This platform delivers sophisticated trading tools, unrivaled access to liquidity, real-time data, charting, analytics, and streaming news.
In this webinar, we will explain how to set up and use many of the most common features. Watch and learn as we show some of the more advanced features, which include:
- Customizing your layout
- Saving and loading your layout
- Linking your Level 2 to charts and order entry
- Advanced charting studies and indicators
- Level 2 – Ladder – Dome – Matrix
- OCO, bracket and conditional/trigger orders
- Options configurations, turbo options chains, complex orders and options charting
- Managing orders and trading on charts
- Hot key and hot button order entry
- Advanced scanners, TAL tree and gappers
- Monthly fees and promotions
- And much more…
Register now and save your seat!
Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC is not affiliated with these service providers. Data, information, and material (“content”) is provided for informational and educational purposes only. This content neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to buy or sell any securities. Any investment decisions made by the user through the use of such content is solely based on the users’ independent analysis taking into consideration your financial circumstances, investment objectives, and risk tolerance. Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC does not endorse, offer or recommend any of the services nor information provided by any of the above service providers and any service or information used to execute any trading strategies are solely based on the independent analysis of the user.