To ensure your subscription information is delivered to your Yahoo inbox (not the Bulk Mail or Junk Mail folder), you can instruct Yahoo to filter it to your inbox. Here’s how:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox
- Click Mail Options (upper right hand corner).
- Click filters
- Next, click add filter (may also be add link)
- In the top row, labeled From Header: make sure contains is selected in the pull-down menu.
- Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter our email address.
(Please select the email address from the list provided, if available).
- At the bottom, where it says Move the message to: select Inbox from the pull-down menu.
- Click the Add Filter button again.
If you have received a message from us:
- If our email is getting stuck in your Yahoo Bulk Folder, please open the email and click the Not Spam button.
- Next, check to see if the email address is in your “Blocked Addresses” list. If you see our email address on this list, select it and click the Remove Block button.
- Lastly, please set up a filter as outlined above.