If you haven’t received a message from us yet:
You will need to add our email address to your Thunderbird Address Book and configure your Junk Mail Controls to white list your address book.
- Click the Address Book button.
- Make sure the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
- Click the New Card button. This will launch a New Card window that has 3 tabs: Contact, Address & Other.
- Under the Contact tab, copy and paste our “From” address, add our email address into the Email dialog box.
- Click OK.
If you have received a message from us:
- Please check your Junk folder to see if our emails have been mistakenly placed there.
- To prevent this from happening in the future, you need to mark our email as not junk. Do this by right-clicking on our newsletter and choose “Mark -< As Not Junk”.
White list your Personal Address Book:
- From the main drop down menu, select “Tools — Junk Mail Controls…”
This will launch the Junk Mail Controls window that has two tabs: Settings and Adaptive Filter.
- Under the Settings tab, update the “White Lists” module by selecting Personal Address Book from the pull down menu and then check mark the box next to “Do not mark messages as junk mail”. Click OK.