If you are using Hotmail, add our email address to your Hotmail Safe List. Here’s how:
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner).
- Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link (top of page).
- Select the “Safe List” link (2nd from bottom).
- In the space provided (labeled “Type and address or domain”, enter our email address.
- Click “Add”
- When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click OK
If you have received a message from us:
- If our email is in your Junk E-Mail Folder, open the email and click the Not Junk button.
- Next, check to see if our email address is in your Blocked Senders list.
If you see our email address on this list, select it and click the Remove button.
- Finally, if you have not done so, add our email address into your Safe List as outlined above.