If you are using AOL, you can ensure that your subscription information is delivered to your inbox by setting your Mail Controls. Here’s how:
- Go to Mail Controls
- Select the screen name we’re sending your email to
- Click Customize mail Controls for this screen name
For AOL version 8.0:
Select allow email from all AOL members, email address and domains.
- Click next until the save button shows up at the bottom
- Click save
If you haven’t received an email from us yet:
Please add our “From address” to your AOL address book:
- Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
- Wait for the “Address Book” window to pop up, then click the Add button.
- Wait for the “Address Card for New Contact” window to load.
- Paste our email address into the “Other E-Mail” field.
- Make our From address the “Primary E-Mail” address by checking the associated check box.
- Click the Save button.
If you have already received an email from us:
If our email is in your AOL Spam Folder, please open the email and then click the This Is Not Spam button. Next, please add our address into your Address Book as described above.