Lightspeed customers can learn about complex order entry and execution window features on Lightspeed Trader.
The Lightspeed Trader platform provides many active traders with the trading tools that they need to implement their trading strategy and styles, from complex order entry and advanced multi—leg strategies to combination orders. Have you been interested in complex orders and execution, but had questions before getting started?
Join us during this live “How-To” to have your questions answered by a member of the Lightspeed team. This webinar will cover:
- How the COE window can receive multiple lines directly from the options chain
- How to quickly and easily select, stage, and send your complex options strategy orders
- How to choose from:
- Covered calls
- Protective puts
- Debit and credit spreads
- Long and short strangles
- Long and short straddles
- Or build your own strategy with up to a 4-leg combination, including equity legs
- How to route your orders directly to a selected options exchange
- How to reverse your strategies with the click of a button to reflect your market sentiment
- How to see how much premium you will pay or receive for each complex order before you send it
- How to save your favorite strategies for faster input in future orders
- How to see the margin requirements on open orders and trades in each underlying security
- How to see all trades broken down by individual fill
- How to use the strategy view to manually break and hedge eligible positions
- How to manually hedge your positions and strategies
- How to pin positions to mark them as hedged or broken
- How to use Auto-hedge to automatically hedge all eligible positions for the best utilization of margin
- How the platform can help prevent order entry errors using front and back end risk controls
- Options Most Active Scanners
- Unusual Volume Filters
- Block Ticker
- Ticker Alert
Register now and save your seat!
Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC is not affiliated with these service providers. Data, information, and material (“content”) is provided for informational and educational purposes only. This content neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to buy or sell any securities. Any investment decisions made by the user through the use of such content is solely based on the users independent analysis taking into consideration your financial circumstances, investment objectives, and risk tolerance. Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC does not endorse, offer or recommend any of the services nor information provided by any of the above service providers and any service or information used to execute any trading strategies are solely based on the independent analysis of the user.