Lightspeed customers can learn about expanded features on the Lightspeed Trader platform with Joe Ely.
Do you want to minimize slippage and delayed executions on stock trades? Are you interested in premarket stock trading? Or do you want to learn how pro traders short hard to borrow stocks? Then this is the webinar for you to attend.
The Lightspeed Trader platform offers all of the features for active traders. During this webinar, we will cover the following:
Fast order entry and executions
- How to set up and use hot keys and hot buttons
- Fast order entry for closing out your position
- Custom order configurations – closeouts, stops, trail stop, offsets
- Advanced order types: pegged orders, moo, moc, imbalances, complex option strategies, list order entry
- You choose how to route your order – electronic order routing for speed
- The hidden cost of trade execution through some market makers/trading desks
- How to help avoid execution slippage
Premarket stock trading at Lightspeed
- Lightspeed provides trading from 4am to 8pm EST – Monday through Friday
- How to route orders for pre-market trading
- How to determine if there is pre-market liquidity in a stock
- How to scan for stocks with big pre-market moves
Shorting hard to borrow stocks
- How to determine if a stock is hard to borrow or hard to locate
- Daily easy to borrow and easy to short list
- Get immediate responses for hard to borrow and hard to locate stock requests
- View how to use our automated short locate tool to access additional shares to short and short request locate costs
- Overnight short position costs
Register now and save your seat!
This webinar will be presented by Joe Ely, Vice President of Business Development at Lightspeed, a division of Lime Brokerage, LLC. He joined Lime in 2018 after serving in the same role at Lightspeed Trading for four years. Joe has over 23 years of experience in the active trading industry, starting in the mid-‘90s as a traders assistant at a small SOES trading firm. Throughout the years, he has held positions on the trade desk at Terra Nova Trading and then President and CCO of Mastertrader.com. Joe is a graduate of the College of Saint Rose with a BS in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance. He is based out of the New York office and holds the Series 4, 7, 24, 55 and 63 licenses.