Lightspeed customers can learn about options trading features on Lightspeed Trader.
Are you an active trader interested in trading options, but had questions before jumping in? The Lightspeed Trader platform provides active traders with options trading tools to implement various trading strategies and styles.
This webinar covered:
- How options chains are fully interactive
- How to select multiple lines in your chain and automatically send the corresponding strategy to your order entry window
- How you can also link your chains to:
- Stock quotes
- Level II options quotes
- Options prints (time and sales)
- How to customize data columns:
- Open Interest
- Intrinsic data
- How to get an in-depth look at options liquidity at every price level
- How Level II allows you to see buyers and sellers in the market and offers insight into potential points of resistance and support
- How to use the platform to scalp options
- How to configure order entry settings
- How to create custom commands for predefined parameters
- How to create hot button and hotkey settings for 1-click order entry
- How to create custom cancel commands
Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC is not affiliated with these service providers. Data, information, and material (“content”) is provided for informational and educational purposes only. This content neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to buy or sell any securities. Any investment decisions made by the user through the use of such content is solely based on the users independent analysis taking into consideration your financial circumstances, investment objectives, and risk tolerance. Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC does not endorse, offer or recommend any of the services nor information provided by any of the above service providers and any service or information used to execute any trading strategies are solely based on the independent analysis of the user.