Lightspeed customers can learn about features on Lightspeed Trader
Are you an active trader that is looking for a reliable trading platform? Have you requested a demo of Lightspeed Trader, but have questions? The Lightspeed Trader platform provides many active traders with the trading tools that they need to implement their trading strategy and styles.
Join us during this live Q&A to have your questions answered by a member of the Lightspeed team. This webinar will cover:
- What is the different between a demo and a live account?
- If we ask to suspend the software for a while, will our GTC orders still remain in effect during the pause?
- Premarket trading and what does or does not qualify you for that?
- Do the hot buttons bypass the confirmation box and takes effect immediately?
- Can we frame the candles chart?
- What charting can be combined with Lightspeed?
Pricing & Promotions
- What is the monthly software charge for the Lightspeed Trader platform?
- Are the scanners included in the monthly fee?
- How do software fees work with the 10K Promo?
- How do software fees work for Warrior Pro students?
- How does fees per trade vs. per share work?
- What happens if I am on a margin long trade for days and my balance drops below the PDT 25k?
- Can I pause my account so I don’t get charged a platform fee if I don’t trade in a particular month?
- How long does it take to open an individual account?
- Are there IRA and or SEP account options?
- How is tax handled for international non-U.S. customers?
- Is it possible to transfer funds from my current broker to Lightspeed?
- Where do you send an ACH verification form?
- How long does it take for my application to be processed and then activated?
- Can I share an account with my spouse?
Register now and save your seat!
Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC is not affiliated with these third-party market commentators/educators or service providers. Data, information, and material (“content”) are provided for informational and educational purposes only. This content neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to buy or sell any securities or contracts. Any investment decisions made by the user through the use of such content is solely based on the users independent analysis taking into consideration your financial circumstances, investment objectives, and risk tolerance. Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC does not endorse, offer nor recommend any of the services or commentary provided by any of the market commentators/educators or service providers and any information used to execute any trading strategies are solely based on the independent analysis of the user.